Monday, August 4, 2008

Physio @ SGH

Attended my first phsyio @ SGH. The queue time was short as I manage to get the first appt for the day. The moment she examine my legs... WOW YOUR ITB SO TIGHT... I was like... "if not tight why come & see u .... kekeke". She stretch my legs in a few awakard angles & saw my walking stride.. Did some DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE on my left leg.... and boy legs feels lighter after that...manage to conclude a few things for me.

1. ITB tight, must stretch daily at least 5 times if possible (i was again like.huh)
2. Taught me two deep stretches & ask me the add the tennis ball for more shiok PAIN.
3. Conclude that my foot seems to be normal arch but when walking it tends to collaspe, so she recommended me to wear cushioning shoe for more support.
4. May need to get softer in soles for better support....

To see her in a weeks time.... so time to stretch & stretch....

No comments: