Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do U Have Running Etiquette?

Recently there was "debate" in the forum due to the last AHM held last sunday.

People was voicing out their fustrations of being blocked by slower runners, thus making diffcult for them to run fast and achieve their PB. There lots of talk of starting in the wrong pen... People just refusing to let you past... People running in zig-zag rather than in the straight line.. For one I ran 80% of the ECP route on the side grass so that I dun have to cut through people.

I guess its still a long long way for Singaporeans to reach the level of running etiquette as in overseas races. Until we reach there, I guess its best the enjoy & soak into the atomsphere of running rather than complaining... for thats what running is all about. To me running is for enjoyment, to enjoy the experience to race & the scenery that the race can offer to you.... PB is a bonus...

No comments: