Sunday, March 2, 2008

DNF: MR 20km

Took a lift from tao to MR.

Today MR was pack w lots of pple.
MR25 doing their 15km progressive runs series.
SAFRA Tampines doing their 21km.
Army runnners doing their MR runs.

Link w xz, fennel, ST, Burnz, laserrunner and buay. Started @ 7.30pm, due to someone lor, cannot find cab to MR. Haiz.

Started my pace slow so that my ITB will not act up again. As we were running behind the SAFRA guys, pace was relatively slow abt 6.30 pace/min.

After leaving the trail, venturing the Aircon road, manage to catch up w burnz who was infront. This IM to-be is looking strong. After making the U-turn @ seletar gate, SIAO LIAO. ITB surface on my left knee again. Damn......XZ lend me his knee guard to ease off the pain. Started to jog back. After three slopes, XZ, Burnz & me decided to walk back, had a nice time chatting abt Tokyo, HK marathon & future events.

So DNf for today, already order the pattstrap, hoping it will help to ease off my ITB. Next will be getting the foam roller to massage to ITB...........

No comments: