Monday, November 12, 2007

LSD @ ECP 11 Nov 2007

Sat 10 Nov:

Rain started to pour when I was in the cab and taxi driver drop me off @ the wrong stop, thanks to trainer, who pick me up @ the bus stop & brought me to the right spot. We DNS cos the rain didn't stop so after TCSS for 2 long hours. We proceeded to our makan session w Burnz & wife @ whampoa market. Dunno the reason why, body felt very tired & slept through the day, STRANGE, no run still feel slack. If got run, dun feel slack.

Sun 11 Nov:

Thanks to joanna for picking me up to ECP. Quite surprise trainer dun running w us???? Hear dat its was a long & sad case.......

Meet up w the gang, burnz, ronnie, bee, yankee. We started slow & easy, weather wasn't looking good after running for 45mins the rain started to pour and i mean POUR. Thank God, it only rain for like about 20mins. After the run was much more cooling, wanted to do a slow run today so din put in much effort initially. Manage to reach the half way mark @ changi village & saw trainer , thanks for the much needed H20.... shiok. took a 10 mins break . Then proceed for the second half, decided to push myself a bit, so took a faster pace. Was pacing all the way w yankee all the way to ECP. Saw tekko, cfred & sassyrunner along the way back.

Manage to reach F2 but legs were feeling a bit sore, so I slow down my pace so that I can push to 36km.

Manage to complete the whole LSD, thanks yankee for pacing all the way to the end.

Can see many runners preparing for the upcoming SCSM..especially those who are running more than 30km, face super BLACK........kekeke

No comments: