Sunday, May 10, 2009

LSD: 43KM

The target for tonight run was 60km, for those who are doing the SDM 84km its their final peak before tapering.

For me, I'm just joining the trg w a different mood. Plan was to do the first 42km and see how my legs hold up.

Burnz, fennel, tao, ST, laser & me start the run at ard 8pm. Started doing a 25mins run 5mins walk. Weather was humid. Doing keeping pace w ST in case of her ITB. the gang regroup @ the first toilet. Burnzm fennel and me press on towards the playground while the rest proceed the meet us at C4 overhead bridge.

Laser lost her stream & had to stop and took cab back to CV. Meet up w XZ support at the end of bedok reservior.... THANKS XZ.

Cold drinks, banana & grapes... SHIOK... ST then took a ride back home.. while we proceed to complete the first run..

Reach CV 6hrs 39mins... garmin shows 43.09km... wah

Decided not the push my legs in fear of ITB flaring up, so together w tao did support for burnz & fennel for their final 20km...

well done burnz & fennel.... for completing the tough 63km run... time to taper liao..

No comments: