Sunday, October 19, 2008

18/10/08 - 28km ECP




It's been a while since i did LSD @ ecp. A refreshing change of venue.

XZ, CCF, Kua, Tao, Piglet, Tiamjiak, Slack Philip & the act cute one (always late, kept us waiting) started ard 5.45am.

It was a humid day, was prespiring even before the start of the run.

For this lsd, i've set a target of myself to achieve an even pace for my first 20km.

TJ & slack power up from the start.. while i took my time to warm up my body behind the pack after crossing the first stop point. i power up to even out my pace. It was a good run, manage to maintain my pace @ 5.32 pace..... good work out...... after completed the first loop. knowing the heat will take a toll on my body.. i reduce my pace..... for the 2nd loop. and feel the body not used to the heat .... after 24km... body no fuel liao.... have to reduce my pace somemore... slack manage to ran past me @ the 26km.... wah fast runner.....Completed @ 2hr 53mins.... good for me

did some stretching & the whole gang gather for prawn noddle @ gelyang lor 1.

this was a longest run since sundown.... really must start peaking for dec.... not much time left.....

No comments: